My works explore social subjugation through media both pushed upon and created within UK towns and communities. I am a Scottish artist working largely in Sculptures and ‘Recollage’ which are created after extensive research into local areas; their stories, media, advertising and graffiti.
Bryden (b. 1982 Irvine, Scotland) lives and works in London. Having received no formal education, he discovered a world of Contemporary Art through publicly accessible collections.
Exhibitions & Publications History
- 2018 Columbia Threadneedle, Mall Gallery, London, UK
- 2017 Average Art Magazine, December Issue
- 2017 A5 Magazine November issue
- 2017 (Shortlisted) Contemporary Visions, BEERS London, London
- 2017 Group Show, Stomach, Hoxton Arches, Cremer Street, Hoxton, London, UK
- 2017 Group Show, Summer Salon, Candid Arts, London
- 2017 Solo exhibition, Site-specific installation, Barnsbury estate, London - “Micks deed”